I later came to find out their story of their baby and what their baby was going through. The baby boy has a heart defect, the family has struggled through the doctor's appointments and reality of what may happen since. (I can only imagine the strength it takes to be in their shoes and in the position.)
Well today was our dance recital and our last day to see our girls for the summer. The little girl came up to me and handed me a bracelet, while her mom stated that they have just been giving them out to family members and close friends but that she really wanted to share this with Amy and I. When I look down I see a little bracelet that is for her baby brother. It is a reminder to pray daily and lists a sight that is a blog to keep up on what is happening with their family and the baby boy.
When I get home, of course the first thing I do is sit down and read the entire blog from the beginning. Let me tell you, it was a blessing to hear the words of this family. What an inspiration to be in a situation where you feel the weight of the world on your heart as you worry daily for your baby and yet have the strength to know that your world is completely in God's hands. The entire blog simply made me realize that this family will make it through this, and not because they are just strong people but because they have put their entire world into God's hands and have trusted that He will pull them through. To say the least, I was balling on my bed as I continued to read through posts and inspirational words.
I have to say to this family that you are truly an inspiration to many people all over. Your words and your strength have only shown that so much is possible.
For everyone else that reads this blog, please keep this family in your prayers and say a few words for them at the end of your day. Continue remembering why you are here and how you got here. You can only continue to move forward and make the best of whats to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment